Hunt The Thing - Mission list in the Wiki

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hunt The Thing - Mission list in the Wiki

The recording industry seems finally to be embracing digital music, but that alone won't save it. Instead, based on market dynamics at play in the United Kingdom, revenue diversification appears to be the key.

More...

Hunt The Thing - Mission list in the Wiki

Hi ROCKtropians.

We updated the Hunt The Thing page in our integrated wiki with info and a mission list. You find it here:

Hunt The Thing - EntropiaPlanets Wiki - Information about Entropia Universe

FYI we also updated EP's mission tracker to include missions from Hunt The Thing. And you find the mission trackers here:

Mission | EntropiaPlanets.com - Entropia Universe information, wiki and tools

Happy Hunting :rt:

Comment

Did you make any updates to the other items in the EP progress tracker?
      twitter.com/AmberKnightley ~ twitch.tv/amberknightley ~ youtube.com/user/AmberKnightley

Comment

Originally posted by Amber Knightley View Post
        Did you make any updates to the other items in the EP progress tracker?
        I would love to be able to answer you on this one, but I'm not sure what you mean.

I can tell that we don't have lists of all missions/achievements/teleporters (yet) but if we get them from people we can add them easily.

Comment

Question was partially answered lol, question was, did you add (/remove) anything else?
          twitter.com/AmberKnightley ~ twitch.tv/amberknightley ~ youtube.com/user/AmberKnightley

Comment

We also made a teleporter list:

A complete list of Hunt The THING Teleporters | EntropiaPlanets.com - Entropia Universe information, wiki and tools

If you have any tp's to ad, please let us know

Comment

Nice, I also moved this to the Hunt The THING forum.

Comment

Working...
              X