• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• VOTE HERE! - ROCKtropia Government.

ROCKtropia election Details.

How to Vote! Voting Starts 8/26/2017 - End 9/10/2017

Each Position has an account Address -
    Each Candidate has a number associated with them
    From your NEVERDIE Wallet Send the respective number to the Address and we will count the votes
    Be Sure to Send your Vote from your Registered address in the Citizen thread.

for example to Vote for Rusty send 0.01 Rock Dollars to 0x96A05BEF8fa5B386aC4398F7ED915e74a305664E

#1 Rocktropia Governor/Prime Minister ? 0x96A05BEF8fa5B386aC4398F7ED915e74a305664E

Job Description: Preparation of VU Priorities, based on input from Cabinet ? Advise Ministers where to focus each VU ? Management of Minister Elections and Public polls on important Issues ? Development of Player Content initiatives

CANDIDATES

Thaddeus Rusty Venture 0.01 RD
    Programmer Doc Gray 0.02 RD
    Amber Blastie Knightley 0.03 RD

All Salaries adjust monthly based on ROCKtropia Planet revenue. (ROCKtropia Planet fund)

Prime Minister Starting Salary 0.5% of ROCKtropia Planet Fund Monthly USD Revenue Payable in NDC

#2 Bug Collector/Minister of Bugs - 0x34689D753BC76Cb869B63E4B601c247E27866d65

Job Description: Collection and Verification of Bugs for each VU. Provide details of Bugs and Priority lists as reported via the community.

CANDIDATES

Fyrs Fyrs Yced 0.02 RD

Starting Salary for all Cabinet Ministers. 0.25% of Rocktropia planet fund Monthly USD Revenue Payable in NDC

#3 Minister of Galactic Trade Deficit 0x7374d681842502289ca4733A65c180fe64e96DCb

Job Description: Must Provide up to date analysis of Imports vs Domestic Product in use on the planet

CANDIDATES

none

#4 Minister of Industry - 0x8CA2840D20c92694942E0ad9de0CB134fe4E2F9B

Job Description: Local, tools Weapons manufacturing BP adjustment and analysis
    CANDIDATES

Sunsout Tacotuesday Gunsout 0.01 RD

NO ONE 0.02 RD

NO BODY 0.03 RD

#5 Minister of Wildlife - 0xC8A5224cC3E78dd08B07ECc91f8547c74F69D360

Job Description: Creature Balancing , Spawns and Loot lists evaluation and recommendations

#6 Urban resource Management: - 0x0626e5157C4084CaBBCf827d51c4bfB92e0902e9

Job Description: Public Instance Loot Balancing evaluation and recommendations

CANDIDATES

Shadow Theunicate Soul 0.01 RD

NO ONE 0.02 RD

NO BODY 0.03 RD

#7 Minister of Culture - 0xd05E650b4916FE16F630618DD0655Caa30A07dFD

Job Description: Social, Fashion, and Crafting Events Creation ? Fashion, Design, decorating etc
    CANDIDATES

Kara RavenJade SummerWind 0.01 RD

NO ONE 0.02 RD

NO BODY 0.03 RD

#8 Minister of Sports - 0x35c5D87877d32f92D334C603f8588c917A503FF8

Job Description: Official planetary Hunting, Mining, Event Design & Management ? Also Planet event Comparison and monitoring. Must achieve Planet
    events competitive with rest of universe.
    CANDIDATES

Caleb cc Caven 0.01 RD
    Shadow Theunicate Soul 0.02 RD
    Thaddeus Rusty Venture 0.03 RD

#9 Minister of Employment - 0x02f5778C2ea17f03Aa71ac2896F9986AD0c7B1f6

Job Description: Mission and Quests program development

CANDIDATES

Zz Frostcaller zZ 0.01 RD
    Shadow Theunicate Soul 0.02 RD
    Phil "Phleabag" Baggers 0.04 RD

#10 General of Space Defense - 0x80e7235672da9AfEF56988941d0d487333cC0506

Job Description: Active patrolling and Discouragement of Pirate activity Near Rocktropia Space station and Safe Zone also Forum Spam Defence

Objective: Safe Warping in and Out of ROCKTROPIA ? Noob Pilot Training Program Director

CANDIDATES

None

#11 Minister of Education - 0x906fA6947C4E1bB6599093Acf92763bD60e5281F

Job Description: Noob Management and Mentorships Programs
    Organized Sweat collection, Scavenging events creation.

CANDIDATES

Amber Blastie Knightley 0.02 RD

#12 Online Ambassador - 0x3Fd41459987B579414A2449EE5252bd0c76A2E14

Job Description: Management of the ROCKtropia sites and web Social
    Objective: to constantly improve the ability of the outside world to see into the incredible ROCKtropia Virtual World and access it
    CANDIDATES

James Jambon Zidane 0.02 RD

Adjustments May be Made between now and Election Start Date. Salaries subject to adjustment after 1 Year or Next Election whichever comes so
    I AM MY AVATAR

#1 President/Governor/Prime Minister

Job Description: Preparation of VU Priorities, based on input from Cabinet Advise Ministers where to focus each VU Management of Minister Elections and Public polls on important Issues Development of Player Content initiatives

MY VOTE: Amber Blastie Knightley

#2 Bug Collector/Minister of Bugs

Job Description: Collection and Verification of Bugs for each VU. Provide details of Bugs and Priority lists as reported via the community.

CANDIDATES

MY VOTE: Thaddeus Rusty Venture

#3 Minister of Galactic Trade Deficit

Job Description: Must Provide up to date analysis of Imports vs Domestic Product in use on the planet

CANDIDATES

none

#4 Minister of Industry

Job Description: Local, tools Weapons manufacturing BP adjustment and analysis

CANDIDATES

MY VOTE: Tacotuesday

#5 Minister of Wildlife

Job Description: Creature Balancing , Spawns and Loot lists evaluation and recommendations

#6 Urban resource Management:

Job Description: Public Instance Loot Balancing evaluation and recommendations

CANDIDATES
    MY VOTE: Soul

#7 Minister of Culture

Job Description: Social, Fashion, and Crafting Events Creation Fashion, Design, decorating etc

CANDIDATES

MY VOTE: Kara RavenJade SummerWind

#8 Minister of Sports

Job Description: Official planetary Hunting, Mining, Event Design & Management Also Planet event Comparison and monitoring. Must achieve Planet events competitive with rest of universe.

LIST OF CANDIDATES

MY VOTE: Caleb cc Caven

#9 Minister of Employment

Job Description: Mission and Quests program development

CANDIDATES

MY VOTE: Phil "Phleabag" Baggers

#10 General of Space Defense

Job Description: Active patrolling and Discouragement of Pirate activity Near Rocktropia Space station and Safe Zone also Forum Spam Defence

Objective: Safe Warping in and Out of ROCKTROPIA Noob Pilot Training Program Director

#11 Minister of Education

Job Description: Noob Management and Mentorships Programs
    Organized Sweat collection, Scavenging events creation.

CANDIDATES

MY VOTE: Amber Blastie Knightley

#12 Minister of Online Presence

Job Description: Management of the ROCKtropia sites and web Social
    Objective: to constantly improve the ability of the outside world to see into the incredible ROCKtropia Virtual World and access it

CANDIDATES

MY VOTE: Thaddeus Rusty Venture

Comment

Discord username: Fyrs#2495

Previous posts about candidate positions:

Minister of Bugs
      https://neverdie.com/vrforum/forum/r...nister-of-bugs
      "Fyrs Fyrs Yced

As most of the RT regulars (and many non-regulars) know, I actively collect bug data and pass it along to ND or post in The Next VU thread to try and get things fixed. Along with that I actively work to keep bugs and changes updated in the RT missions thread on PCF (http://tinyurl.com/RT-consolidated). I believe this truly shows my past, on-going, and future level of effort in helping the community at large and highlights how I am not promising you something that I am not already doing - unlike my competitors "

Minister of Wildlife
      https://neverdie.com/vrforum/forum/r...er-of-wildlife
      "Fyrs Fyrs Yced

As many I know, I am constantly working to document and improve the current spawns of RT mobs (as shown through my various RT mob maps listed below) so I feel I already have a significant lead over any other candidates for the position. I also have a fairly solid grasp of the current loot tables with ideas for improving them. I am also always seeking input from others on how we can improve loot tables and spawns.Vote for me as you know I put in the work (just look at the maps!)!
      http://tinyurl.com/RT-Map-New
      http://tinyurl.com/Harlem-Mob-RT
      http://tinyurl.com/SI-Map-RT
      http://tinyurl.com/Hell-Map-RT"
      Last edited by Fyrs; 06-18-2017, 01:57 PM.

Comment

You do not cast your vote here. You will be voting with a piece of the Rock Dollar from registering to vote, N

Comment

You do not vote here, you will be casting your vote with a piece of the RockDollar you are sent when you register to vote.

NEVERDIE is setting up accounts for each position in the Government. When that is ready, voting will open up and you can send a specific amount to the position account for candidate of your choice.

By looking at the wallet address of each vote and the amount sent, ND will be able to tally the vote.

Comment

So do we get a vote for each of the positions or just one token = one vote?

Comment

Originally posted by Percy View Post
              So do we get a vote for each of the positions or just one token = one vote?
              You will get one vote for each position

Comment

Discord username: Doc Gray

President/Governor/Prime Minister

Most of you know me from Events or asking questions.

Attachment
                Make your candidature post here for a named place of this thread. CANDIDATES Thaddeus Rusty Venture Programmer Doc Gray Amber Blastie Knightley

Comment

Discord username: cc#6858

Minister of Sports

Feel free to ask me questions here, discord or ingame

Comment

Discord name : Theunicate
                    Minister candidate for places :
                    Pm on forum , discord or ingame.

I didnt saw this thread till today.
                    I hope my candidature will be accepted.

Comment

test is my posting working?
                      I AM MY AVATAR

Comment

Forum is tricky at the moment.. But Posted Election details anyway.. Lets get this first Gov sorted!!
                        I AM MY AVATAR

Comment

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3YNRI39xbH4 the link to how to vote

Comment

Originally posted by DocGray View Post
                            Great "voting tuturial vid" Doc, but with such awesome voice how can you fail, you got my first vote! Best of luck Doc! :twothumbsup*
                            https://www.twitch.tv/1eyeonu | https://twitter.com/1eyeonu2

Comment

Got my votes in , thanks for the tutorial doc.

Comment

Working...
                              X