Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Discord username: Thaddeus Rusty Venture

0x96A05BEF8fa5B386aC4398F7ED915e74a305664E - send 0.01 to vote for Rusty

#2 Bug Collector/Minister of Bugs - 0x34689D753BC76Cb869B63E4B601c247E27866d
    65 - send 0.01 to vote for rusty

#8 Minister of Sports - 0x35c5D87877d32f92D334C603f8588c917A503FF8 - send 0.03 to vote for rusty

#11 Minister of Education - 0x906fA6947C4E1bB6599093Acf92763bD60e5281F - send 0.01 to vote for rusty

#12 Online Ambassador - 0x3Fd41459987B579414A2449EE5252bd0c76A2E14 - send 0.01 to vote for rusty

A vote for venture is a vote to bring new players into the game and help player retention! Among other things, be sure to check out my candidate threads for more info!
    Last edited by Venture Bros; 09-02-2017, 03:30 PM.

Comment

So, got this figured out now. Looks promising!
      Did count the votes, will present current standing on stream tomorrow!

But NEVERDIE, please update the thread for position #5
      There are two candidates, please list them in this thread so we know how to vote here!
      Details: https://vrforums.neverdie.com/forum/...er-of-wildlife

Either way, thanks for the ETH so we can vote!

Also just noticed!
      What about late sign ups for positions?
      There are additional candidates for #3 and #10 these two positions got candidates after you posted this voting thread.

Also still unanswered questions remains...
      twitter.com/AmberKnightley ~ twitch.tv/amberknightley ~ youtube.com/user/AmberKnightley

Comment

Avatar Name: Denbrey Deebo Pearwood

Discord name: Denbrey#4925

Fulfilling primary role of living all round ROCKtropian values,
        having a good time and helping others do the same to the benefit of all.
        I would like to submit my candidacy (subject to official approval)
        for the positions sans candidate

#10 General of Space Defence, and spam!

#3 Minister of Galactic Trade Defecit
        erk what ?

due to there being no official candidates as yet (re above, those just mentioned)
        #10 is my preferred option here, due to previous experience within the warp sector.

application for candidacy to positions with existing candidates,

#11 Minister of Education.
        noobs noobs noobs!

ROCKtropia is in need of a cohesive unit to oversee the ongoings, I will be glad of whomever makes the government in these prestigious elections. Should I not get in this time round, I will surely make a candidacy in the future. May your floppy boots stomp down, to the ground. GL all!

Comment

I DID IT! >> I voted for all positions that had an active candidate
          I AM: Hellbound Happy Heathcliff

Comment

Congrats to all the winners, sadly I didn't make any positions but I wish the best of luck to Amber and all the other winners.

https://t.co/xki32oWooU
            Last edited by Venture Bros; 09-11-2017, 02:22 AM.

Comment

Oh no Rusty,
              give my votes so, that every one got a position.
              But in a other thread Jambon stands back to his position. So in my opinion you have won the election for the Management of the ROCKtropia sites and web Social.

Comment

Originally posted by Skai View Post
                Oh no Rusty,
                give my votes so, that every one got a position.
                But in a other thread Jambon stands back to his position. So in my opinion you have won the election for the Management of the ROCKtropia sites and web Social.
                I disagree Skai the last thing the government need is Ministers winning by default. The whole Online ambassador was position that Jabon decide on and ND got his panties all wet thinking of someone do free PA work for him. This position got one lowest votes due to players not thinking it was important. Doc can arrange another election is 3 months, hopefully with positions that community wants and a better way of voting. Then players will have another chance to stand for election.
                [ATTACH=CONFIG]temp_105_1491619730369_710[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]temp_105_1491538361645_280[/ATTACH]]

Comment

Originally posted by [email protected] View Post
                  Doc can arrange another election is 3 months, hopefully with positions that community wants and a better way of voting. Then players will have another chance to stand for election.
                  that's cool, i hope i can run for ministry of industry then

Comment

I will be taking minister of education I think, as amber can only have one position and is choosing minister of industry.
                    Last edited by Venture Bros; 09-14-2017, 05:37 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Venture Bros View Post
                      I will be taking minister of education I think, as amber can only have one position and is choosing minister of industry.
                      I'm minister of Employment nothing else
                      Tacotuesday is minister of Industry...

Well structured information has been gathered here: https://vrforums.neverdie.com/forum/...nd-information
                      twitter.com/AmberKnightley ~ twitch.tv/amberknightley ~ youtube.com/user/AmberKnightley

Comment

Oops, got that mixed up in my head, must have been because I read the post above and it stuck or something...
                        My mistake

Comment

As voter's and voting security become paramount to deliver credible outcomes for elections; Polys developed a blockchain-based voting system that guarantees absolute anonymity, convenience, security and immutability. Blockchain technology is out with another innovative tool to deliver credible and proof-worthy e-voting platform using transparent crypto-algorithms for voter anonymity, with easy and swift deployment on PC and mobile device. Polys came up with this type of voting system in a bid to lessen voter disenfranchisement, insecurity and foster reliability of results after voting processes. Tech experts attest to the importance of this tool on https://bitrazzi.com/polys-will-make...eat-elections/

Comment

Working...
                          X