Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Help fix the Governmet Facist agenda being created.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Help fix the Governmet Facist agenda being created.

OK this is just too much. Rocktropia and EU shouldn't be set up as a Fascist government under the totalitarian control of Neverdie studio's & MA. It should be setup by people who deeply care where the game as a whole goes from people who are willing to do the work for nothing and have taken the smoke screen BS from ND and still helped. Namely me and other ROTM's.. Their are 12 of them that are more deserving of positions than what this fascist setup is going to give them.. Really I'm Floored that ND would go this route. Anyone that helps me change ND's mind and help carve out a better way to setup his government would have my everlasting gratitude in exchange I have nothing to offer other than my Everlasting Avitar life.. I have but one life to live and I gladly give it to see things setup better than this to start..Let the contest begin...Remember I populated RT with my soc at one time!!!

JimE Spart. ROTM 6/2010
    Last edited by Sparticas Braveheart; 02-22-2017, 07:36 AM.

Spart.

This is not a government for MA this is only for the planet Rocktropia. As the owner of the planet Rocktropia NEVERDIE can do what he damn well wants. If you do not like it, there are 5 other planets without a government you can move to.

ND is always trying to improve the game and is just trying something new here on Rock. I plan to support him any way I can and urge everyone else to do so. This is going to be a first in any game. Will we get some things wrong? I am sure we will but then we will fix it. I for one am hoping a lot of long term players get involved but I also want the beginners, the pirates, the griefers, in effect I hope all players get involved.

This is not Mind Ark this is Rock and we all march to a different beat.

Doc Gray

Comment

whoa..accept the comments Sparticus all imput is accepted....BUT..if RT is to improve the knowledge from members of RT can finally be heard..also the new Govermnet created will take all comments on board thats the democracy we have in irl..and now on RT...keep the comments going dont fell left out all chats r important to move to the new place that RT wishes to go..Gzs m8

Comment

and one more thing i have never found a planet that i now reside and live in where ND and others dont reply as fast as this planet does whether its ND..members of the community or just a helpfull RockTropian who bothers to let others know where to hunt ...mine missions etc so get on board and put ur 2bits worth in it will always be helpfull to the benefit of RT not EU

Comment

You got to buy in to participate is BS. Like his original run for office with a $1000USD to get on the list.. WTF? kind of half baked shyt is that? DocGrey you want to keep blowing money up his or MA's ass you go right ahead be a part of a Fascist setup. I pay my way as well so I can damn well bitch if I Want. Yea he can do what he wants it's his planet and he who has the gold makes the rules. Brown nosing suck up's is what he likes anyway. Junior..

Spart ROCKtropian of the Month 6/2010
          Last edited by Sparticas Braveheart; 02-22-2017, 07:45 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Sparticas Braveheart View Post
            OK this is just too much. Rocktropia and EU shouldn't be set up as a Fascist government under the totalitarian control of Neverdie studio's & MA. It should be setup by people who deeply care where the game as a whole goes from people who are willing to do the work for nothing and have taken the smoke screen BS from ND and still helped. Namely me and other ROTM's.. Their are 12 of them that are more deserving of positions than what this fascist setup is going to give them.. Really I'm Floored that ND would go this route. Anyone that helps me change ND's mind and help carve out a better way to setup his government would have my everlasting gratitude in exchange I have nothing to offer other than my Everlasting Avitar life.. I have but one life to live and I gladly give it to see things setup better than this to start..Let the contest begin...Remember I populated RT with my soc at one time!!!

JimE Spart. ROTM 6/2010
            not quiet sure calling someone facist is a good move if you would like to work with them.

since that seems the best what came into your mind before posting you just showed that you are not ready for such positions.
            http://www.arkadiaforum.com/photopost/data/500/ET.jpg

Comment

Fascist in the Agenda for you have to pay to be a part of it. Corporate controlled all about the Profit before you participate. I think you should look into the definition of fascism. This is being forged with profit in mind and not out of the idea of inclusion. I wouldn't want to be included in such a Government. I would be interested in changing one out to be a different form of government though. I will fight against one.

Spart ROCKtropian of the Month 6/2010
              General Motörhead Army

Comment

Working...
              X