Clear All

• ROCKTROPIA DUNGEON Entrances

here the bp

we have now cool armor to hunt in RT

some nice guns and we can stay all time in RT

thanks to Zal how advice me about new drop bp's
    I AM MY AVATAR

ROCKTROPIA DUNGEON Entrances

This thread is sticky so u can share locations and screenshots of all the Dungeon entrances...
    Good luck in your search, some are hard to find.

Cribs and Penthouses in New Harlem
    Mines in Evil Cathedral Swamps
    Sewers in Zomhattan
    Hell in Hell
    I AM MY AVATAR

Comment

Originally posted by NEVERDIE View Post
      This thread is sticky so u can share locations and screenshots of all the Dungeon entrances...
      Good luck in your search, some are hard to find.

Cribs and Penthouses in New Harlem - Lockpick lvl II , III, IV and V so far - easy to see arrow pointing building door
      Mines in Evil Cathedral Swamps - Lockpick lvl 1 so far lost coords will get back there tomorrow, shit to find this one
      Sewers in Zomhattan
      Hell in Hell
      Garco......

Comment

135/ 879 - Booty Raid, inside the building, safehouse, solo + team (req. Lockpick 1)
        135/ 878 - Crib Raid, outside the building, solo + team, solo hase a name bug, appears as "???" (req. Lockpick 1)
        Paul Crystal Thunder

Comment

Found the lvl 3 sewer. killed endless streams of zombies. found myself in a generator room. Didn't really look like the final room, no endboss just a destroyable object. After destroying the generator a countdown went off, think it was 20 seconds or so (!) then I got teleported to the entrance. That's already the end of my adventure. 400 PED ammo gone. Nothing back. On my way to arkadia.

Comment

Originally posted by Orpheus View Post
            Found the lvl 3 sewer. killed endless streams of zombies. found myself in a generator room. Didn't really look like the final room, no endboss just a destroyable object. After destroying the generator a countdown went off, think it was 20 seconds or so (!) then I got teleported to the entrance. That's already the end of my adventure. 400 PED ammo gone. Nothing back. On my way to arkadia.
            That countdown was to open treasure chest.... If it was only 20 seconds you should be right on top of it damn

Comment

Originally posted by PaulC View Post
              135/ 879 - Booty Raid, inside the building, safehouse, solo + team (req. Lockpick 1)
              135/ 878 - Crib Raid, outside the building, solo + team, solo hase a name bug, appears as "???" (req. Lockpick 1)
              Is this in New Harlem? the building next the the Jolly Hoffer is an entrance also, got killed while trying to go into the building because I didn't have a lock pick .

Originally posted by Orpheus View Post
              Can anyone confirm that the Zombies count for the missions while doing the Dungeons? could be an interesting way to complete the mind numbing zombie grind..!

Comment

Originally posted by arejaytee View Post
                Can anyone confirm that the Zombies count for the missions while doing the Dungeons? could be an interesting way to complete the mind numbing zombie grind..!
                I recall trying them when the server accidentially synched them and think the zombies did count because they were the regular type of zombies (lvl 6 iirc), but I had a computer crash in the mean time, so access to my notes is limited
                Paul Crystal Thunder

Comment

Subways (Zombie sewers) watch out for "noise level increase" timers - that triggers horde attack. Questbomb Review of Sewers.

Lockpick Kit 1. Found "Union Station Subway" at 135637/87944, solo and team. There is a raceway in the subway too, and a TP just outside 135642/87973 (RRC Subway Race Circuit).

Lockpick Kit 2. Found "2nd street subway" at 136275/93425 (not far from BAMF HQ, in the lowbie zombie zone). Team and solo.

Lockpick Kit 3. Found "Financial District Subway" at 136983/93372. Team and solo.

Lockpick Kit 4: Found "Lower West Side Subway" at 134627/93258. Team and solo.

Lockpick Kit 5: tbd

Lockpick Kit 6: Found "Lower East Side Subway" at 137284/95351, Team and solo.

Lockpick Kit 7: tbd

Lockpick Kit 8: Found "Industrial Junction Subway" at 135589/94706. Team and solo.

Lockpick Kit 9: tbd

Lockpick Kit 10: tbd

Crib Raids (???) Want to plant explosives? Rightclick the door and choose "operate".

Lockpick Kit 1: Found "Crib Raid" at 135346/87866. team and solo.

Lockpick Kit 2: Found "Crib Raid" at 135507/87932 (not far from new harlem expressway, in tiny PvP zone), solo and team.

Lockpick Kit 3: Found "Crib Raid" at 135511/88032, team and solo.

Lockpick Kit 4: Found "Crib Raid" at 135520/88059 (seems to be 2 team doors?)

Lockpick Kit 5: tbd

Lockpick Kit 6: Found "Crib Raid" at 135253/87863, solo and team.

Lockpick Kit 7: Found "Crib Raid" at 135417/88118 (in PvP Alley), solo and team.

Lockpick Kit 8: Found "Crib Raid" at 135680/87923, solo and team.

Lockpick Kit 9: tbd

Booty Raids (???)

Lockpick Kit 1: Found "Safehouse: The Factory - Booty Raid" at 135334/87979, solo and team.

Lockpick Kit 2: Found "Hockler Condos" at 135398/88067. Not sure what key (doesn't say, guessing 2 as havent found that elsewhere).

Lockpick Kit 3: Found "Booty Raid" at 135450/88087, solo and team.

Lockpick Kit 4: Found "Booty Raid" at 135482/88065, solo and team.

Lockpick Kit 5: Found "Booty Raid" at 135478/87945

Lockpick Kit 6: Found "Booty Raid" at 135314/88064, solo and team.

Lockpick Kit 7: Found "Booty Raid" at 135710/87935, solo and team.

Lockpick Kit 8: Found "Booty Raid" at 135769/88051, solo and team.

Lockpick Kit 9: Found "Booty Raid" solo at 135259/87884 and team at 135284/87874

Lockpick Kit 10: Found "Booty Raid" solo at 135228/87916. There is another door just down the road (guess the Team one) but cannot click it to confirm.

Mines (werewolves)

Lockpick Kit 1: Found "Abandoned Mine" at 126890/86393, solo and team

Lockpick Kit 2: Found "Low Land Salt Mine" at 127306/84151, solo and team

Lockpick Kit 3: Found "Manatakuku Mine" at 128489/84351, solo and team

Lockpick Kit 4: Found "Abandoned Mine" at 129986/86354, solo and team

Lockpick Kit 5: Found "Piran Mine" at 129786/86982, solo and team

Lockpick Kit 6: Found "Handuke Mine" at 125691/87470, solo and team

Lockpick Kit 7: tbd

Lockpick Kit 8: Found "Sebastians Mine" at 126144/85342, solo and team

Lockpick Kit 9: Found "Haunted Mine" at 128615/84288, solo and team

Hell (???)

Hell Key 1: "Face your fears" 39116/21266. Solo only

Hell Key 2: "Face your enemies" 39124/21291. Solo only

Hell Key 3: "Face your allies" 39205/21265. Solo only

Hell Key 4: "Face your soul" 39196/21290. Solo only

Hell Key 5: tbd

Hell Key 6: tbd

Hell Key 7: tbd

Hell Key 8: tbd

Hell Key 9: tbd

Hell Key 10: tbd
                  All my PEDs are belong to Mrs Stevens

Stevens Family Enterprises brings you the following shops:
                  UK Fashion, Rocktropia (Tangerine is nearest TP)
                  Hounslow Exchange, Rocktropia (Tangerine is nearest TP)
                  PA Mall Floor 1 #11, Calypso (PA Mall is nearest TP)
                  PA Mall Floor 1 #7, Calypso (PA Mall is nearest TP)
                  Celeste North 6, Arkadia (Celeste Harbour is nearest TP)

Comment

There is another subway stop between the Lower West Side and Lower West Side bunker tp's. There are a couple of instances there, but I dont recall any more details about them.

Comment

Originally posted by arejaytee View Post
                      Is this in New Harlem? the building next the the Jolly Hoffer is an entrance also, got killed while trying to go into the building because I didn't have a lock pick .
                      Thats for the prision mission.
                      [ATTACH=CONFIG]temp_105_1491619730369_710[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]temp_105_1491538361645_280[/ATTACH]]

Comment

Originally posted by [email protected] View Post
                        Thats for the prision mission.
                        Ahh good to know when I start those missions in 3 years!

Comment

put a lockpit III in auction....

hope you ll make screenshot

Comment

I would love to do a dungeon or two, can even do screenies or record a part, but will have to wait until the MU on these drops to a more reasonable level, because the one now is pretty much insane :/
                            Paul Crystal Thunder

Comment

We will hopefully resolve the scarcity issues of the Locpick sets next VU... Im still waiting to see someone post the locatiops for all the werewolf mine entrances
                              I AM MY AVATAR

Comment

Working...
                              X