Bill's bars instance

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bill's bars instance

Yes I agree with posting the rewards. As it is now, I bet a lot of avas are reluctant to try any missions since the rewards have been changed. ( Im definitely in that category now) If there are good rewards available, it will bring visitors to the planet.
    [ATTACH=CONFIG]temp_105_1491619730369_710[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]temp_105_1491538361645_280[/ATTACH]]

Bill's bars instance

Name Bar Fight

Objective Kill 23 Level 2 forum Trolls in total with in the 10 min over 3 rounds.

Goal loot the register with in 1 min once all trolls dead.

Place Bill' Bar Lan 135320 Lon 88077

This is a fun new player instance where no key is need to start. It can be easily by any new player with a bacic tt weapon as the troll's are only level 2 and can be taken down with 2 shots (unless u miss or they evade). To open this Instance goto bill's bar behind Noobs, Noobs, Noobs and try to pick up bills (the nasty troll) drink. You have a 30 seconds to arm your self the first round has about 4 trolls, then the 2 nd has has about 8 and 3rd has about 11 trolls. Once you have killed all trolls you have 1 min to loot the register on bar. It only cost a few pec's to do so i would suggest to any one who has a few mins spare to go to bills bar and have a bar fight.

Well done ND for giving the new players a taste of what instance are like.
    [ATTACH=CONFIG]temp_105_1491619730369_710[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]temp_105_1491538361645_280[/ATTACH]]

Comment

The Billy Bar | QuestBomb.com

Comment

Nice, was gonna recommend you write about it for QuestBomb.com but looks like there is already a review up for it
        [URL="http://EntropiaTransport.com"][SIGPIC][/SIGPIC][/URL]

Comment

I am a ninja. I know you are writing a review for the thing oil field, I just wrote a review on the free hoverboard and it mentions the thing oil field, i'll add a link in when you are done.

Comment

lol, good one Keep them coming.
            Paul Crystal Thunder

Comment

came across it on accident and love it. Perfect little place to skill on viper whip.

Comment

This one was really nice! Thanks for sharing!
                Only wish them green trolls actually would be green again

Ooh, and there seems to be an issue with the sound. There is a nice tune specific to the instance but I also got the standard none-stream tune playing at the same time. So at one point there was two different tracks playing :/
                twitter.com/AmberKnightley ~ twitch.tv/amberknightley ~ youtube.com/user/AmberKnightley

Comment

Any idea what the best loot available in the Bar fight instance is????

ahem,,,, (cough cough),,, for the new players curiosity of course.. (cough cough)

Comment

did they ever fix this instance? A few times several months back when I was doing it regularly, other avatars could enter the instance and loot the cash register at the end if they just were in the bar at the time you activated it... even if they didn't do one troll kill... hope that got fixed...

Also, for God's sake please put some interior lights in that bar/instance... at night it's extremely dark, which is annoying as hell.

Comment

Originally posted by Cutter View Post
                      Any idea what the best loot available in the Bar fight instance is????

ahem,,,, (cough cough),,, for the new players curiosity of course.. (cough cough)
                      shame on ya
                      an uber of your class to ask about Billy's bar loot..... ehhhhh! ,,, (cough cough),, my bar I mean LOL

anyway my best loot so far was muscle oil or something!
                      sigpic

Comment

I think im going to start running it 5 or 10 times a day,, and see just how good the loot can be :P

Comment

Working...
                        X