This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• RockTropia Tutorial Videos

Hey well, Next time if there are only at least two rockstars I might be able to come third!

lol

Nice one folks,

Andy.
    John Connor - RT's own terminator

... I do not work for NEVERDIE or NEVERDIE studios I am just helping on the forum so I can not help with PM's related to content. If you have a question about RT I will help but as for Bugs etc please post on the forum or send a support request .

RockTropia Tutorial Videos

Hi

This Thread is for the new (More information) tutorials for RockTropia.

The old thread is http://www.neverdie.com/tutorials/32...-new-post.html

Tutorial 1: Sweating and setting up your interface

Useful Keys

Y - Open Action Library
    L - Edit (Keyboard/interface)
    I - Open Inventory
    G - Keyboard interface
    Space - Toggle Aim/Cursor mode

----------------------------------------------

Part 2 is uploading

YOU MAY USE THESE VIDEOS ON YOUR SITE BUT IF YOU DO PLEASE PLACE A LINK TO THIS THREAD

... I do not work for NEVERDIE or NEVERDIE studios I am just helping on the forum so I can not help with PM's related to content. If you have a question about RT I will help but as for Bugs etc please post on the forum or send a support request .

Comment

Tutorial 2: Finding and joining events

Short and sweet this one

As requested after the Oscar event

Comment

Cool vids. For the 1st vid, can you post where on the forums you find the sweat prices? Thanks.

Comment

Originally posted by Crue Knight View Post
          Cool vids. For the 1st vid, can you post where on the forums you find the sweat prices? Thanks.
          I dont belive there is place on forum where it tells you sweat prices. It depends on seller and buyer. Normaly Calypso will will set the standered price (2 - 3) and then its up the buyer if they wish to pay more.

Cool Vids john once again you have proven why ND holds you in such high regard. I belive vids are a lot better way to show how things are done than writing pages ages explaining stuff.
          [ATTACH=CONFIG]temp_105_1491619730369_710[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]temp_105_1491538361645_280[/ATTACH]]

Comment

Got a whole load of new tutorial videos recorded and this time with audio commentary (including a updated sweating guide with current working mobs) got all the videos made and just need to record the audio when I can get 5 minutes without my son shouting in the background

Watch this space....

Comment

Working...
            X