Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

No Way Out Maximum Security Prison - What you need to know!

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

To become a convict you have to commit a crime.
    The mission needed to commit the crime is located in at Kashas Corner and is provided by Antonio outside the club across the street from the teleporter.
    (read the mission dialogue carefully if you don't want to ask for help later)
    Where is Kashas Croner?

Comment

Originally posted by zenith View Post
      Where is Kashas Croner?
      It is the north west TP of New Harlem, but people have reported that Antonio moved his business, perhaps he now is located in Tangerine.
      If someone knows the new location of Antonio let me know here and I'll update the guide and the mission list!

To find Kashas corner you might want to try Entropedia: Locations
      twitter.com/AmberKnightley ~ twitch.tv/amberknightley ~ youtube.com/user/AmberKnightley

Comment

Originally posted by Amber Knightley View Post
        It is the north west TP of New Harlem, but people have reported that Antonio moved his business, perhaps he now is located in Tangerine.
        If someone knows the new location of Antonio let me know here and I'll update the guide and the mission list!

To find Kashas corner you might want to try Entropedia: Locations
        Antonio is now at Tangerine, just a bit north of tp (134397, 83735)
        Still havent got a clue about those frigging safe numbers, cant I just shoot someone and go to prison? :P

Comment

Originally posted by Suu Miles View Post
          Antonio is now at Tangerine, just a bit north of tp (134397, 83735)
          Still havent got a clue about those frigging safe numbers, cant I just shoot someone and go to prison? :P
          Thanks!
          In the past you could close your eyes and hope you picked the right numbers to crack the safe, though the lock-pick kit does provide numbers that makes sense if you take your time to figure it out
          twitter.com/AmberKnightley ~ twitch.tv/amberknightley ~ youtube.com/user/AmberKnightley

Comment

Originally posted by Amber Knightley View Post
            Thanks!
            In the past you could close your eyes and hope you picked the right numbers to crack the safe, though the lock-pick kit does provide numbers that makes sense if you take your time to figure it out
            I dont have a lock-pick kit... Antonio just told me to figure out the hints for the first 3 numbers.... hurmm... more reading up on it for me then :P

Comment

Originally posted by Suu Miles View Post
              I dont have a lock-pick kit... Antonio just told me to figure out the hints for the first 3 numbers.... hurmm... more reading up on it for me then :P
              After helping Antonio you need to acquire the LockPick Kit, look for this mission in the mission list, after you have this item you are able to pick the safe. I intentionally left this out of the guide since if you don't read the mission dialogue then this isn't obvious which is nice imo. And after all this guide is more about the actual prison and not about how you commit crimes

Comment

I tell you guys how me, and my friend (who has never been to RT before), got into Prison:

- We didn' talk to Antonio
                - We just came to the Lockpick-kit and looted it.
                - Then, we went straight to the safe, picked the 1st option.
                - We went out and killed 1 cop, got a warning.
                - We went to the Prison, talked to the Booking Officer and became inmates.

Hope this can help some people.

Comment

Sounds like the guide could have another update... I'll do that another day though!
                  Thanks for the info nlnforever

Comment

Any suggestion for gears, dmg type from these mission mobs?

Comment

Originally posted by zenith View Post
                      Any suggestion for gears, dmg type from these mission mobs?
                      Here is some info for you:

http://www.neverdie.com/missions/799...n-mission.html
                      http://www.neverdie.com/missions/900...on-quests.html

Comment

About leaving as inmate. U dont need a TP chip, works perfectly good whit a Quad/Vtol or Helli.

Comment

Originally posted by Stilskin View Post
                          About leaving as inmate. U dont need a TP chip, works perfectly good whit a Quad/Vtol or Helli.
                          This was fixed recently during a VU... so the only way to leave now is via TP Chip again.
                          http://www.entropialife.com/signatures/4221.jpg
                          http://jdegre.net/pe/sigs/401204ccc81d1839.png

Comment

All wonderful info, except the bit where it doesnt tell you what level mobs your going to be fighting 17+

Comment

Working...
                            X