Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

1k Cat Mission Rewards with ZDF Bonus

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • 1k Cat Mission Rewards with ZDF Bonus

    Rusty keys missing here also

  • #2
    1k Cat Mission Rewards with ZDF Bonus

    Hi Guys

    I just completed the 1k Cat mission

    As I understand it,, if you have done your 10k Zombie mission then you are entitled to the ZDF Bonus

    I received this bonus on ... so far

    100 Pop Dragons

    100 Werewolfs

    100 Wolves

    and Catscepades #1, #2, #3 and #4

    What i would like to show you guys is some screenshots of the rewards I obtained and the ZDF Bonus

    Bear in mind that for my 1k Catscepade mission I hunted Tigers only

    I have a bonus mission now Catscepades #5 and will be gettin on to it asap lol..

    Apart from the pics you see and the rewards/lvl increases, I received 1 Stamina, now a total of 4, I started with 1 Stamina, 1 Stamina received in Calypso missions, 1 stamina for RT mission ( i forget which one, long time ago) (I think?.. not sure) and 1 Stamina for Catscepades #4

    Enjoy the pics and Finish ya 10k Zombies in order to receive the ZDF Bonus

    GL guys see in game



    http://www.neverdie.com/members/lege...s-1k-zdf-bonus


    p.s not sure where to put this post, so if it should be moved.. move it or tell me how :P

    Comment


    • #3
      btw,,, I chose 80 ped of Athletics from the list

      best one for HP increase and i was 179.9 HP and went to 181.9 HP, so 182 very soon )

      Comment


      • #4
        Gz to my mentor and at last we now know what the bonus is and how to get it.
        [ATTACH=CONFIG]temp_105_1491619730369_710[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]temp_105_1491538361645_280[/ATTACH]]

        Comment


        • #5
          To receive the ZDF bonus I think you have to have completed zombie chain (boot camp missions) and the national guard chain of missions. I have completed the zombie chain only and not the national guard and received a 0.5 bonus.
          GeorgeSkywalker

          Comment


          • #6
            I dont think anyone has finished the national guard mission as it bugged. What bonus did you get george and for what mission?
            [ATTACH=CONFIG]temp_105_1491619730369_710[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]temp_105_1491538361645_280[/ATTACH]]

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by [email protected] View Post
              I dont think anyone has finished the national guard mission as it bugged. What bonus did you get george and for what mission?
              Well, I'm on the last of the National Guard missions afaik, but I've also heard it's bugged so I'm not to keen on killing 15k zombies without dying for no reward. I go 0,5X ZDF bonus for cats #1 Legend did you get a 1X bonus for all of them or just this one?

              Comment


              • #8
                I'm still at the 5k zombie mission, so when I finished the cats I got no extra ZDF bonus. But I killed cheetahs and leopards and the skill reward was ofc the same. I also recieved the catscepades #5 bonus mission, which I also finished yesterday. No more catscepades missions are available after that.

                What exactly is the ZDF bonus? I see someone got 0,5 ZDF bonus after the 10k zombie. From the reward window it says it only affects the stamina gain, not the skill reward. Can someone explain this thoroughly?

                Comment


                • #9
                  Re: karmics post

                  Karmic, just 1x on this mission only, all others were 0.5

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    I was also wondering if it depends on the Level of Cats done.. by which i mean, as i stated I did 1k Tigers and took considerably longer and more effort than doing 1k Cheetahs or Leopards. It says something about 'the army has the right to decide what rewards are given' ( well something like that ) in your Mission Quest list. I could of knocked off 1k Cheetahs in a coulpe of days, with less ammo and decay, so maybe the reward was higher for effort. ??
                    I wonder why George said he got 0.5 for the 1k mission.

                    GL all, i guess we will all know more as time goes on, I am doing 1k Tigers for Catscepades #5, I will post some screenies after that.

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by Legend View Post
                      I was also wondering if it depends on the Level of Cats done.. by which i mean, as i stated I did 1k Tigers and took considerably longer and more effort than doing 1k Cheetahs or Leopards. It says something about 'the army has the right to decide what rewards are given' ( well something like that ) in your Mission Quest list. I could of knocked off 1k Cheetahs in a coulpe of days, with less ammo and decay, so maybe the reward was higher for effort. ??
                      I wonder why George said he got 0.5 for the 1k mission.

                      GL all, i guess we will all know more as time goes on, I am doing 1k Tigers for Catscepades #5, I will post some screenies after that.
                      I did the 250 (psyche), the catscepade #4 and catscepade #5 in one day, just hunting cheetah and leopards. So for sure a very fast mission if you choose the easy way like I did. But what was actually the ZDF bonus? was it athletics, or extra gain to an attribute? Need to get some motivation for the zombie mission

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        I have finished the Zombie 10k, and I received a .5 ZDF bonuse for 100 wolves and 100 werewolves chains. Is that consistent with what others received for these?

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Originally posted by Dix Handley View Post
                          I have finished the Zombie 10k, and I received a .5 ZDF bonuse for 100 wolves and 100 werewolves chains. Is that consistent with what others received for these?
                          Yes, but so far we haven't seen that the bonus does anything at all.

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Originally posted by Dix Handley View Post
                            I have finished the Zombie 10k, and I received a .5 ZDF bonuse for 100 wolves and 100 werewolves chains. Is that consistent with what others received for these?
                            Can you be more clear? What exactly did you get asa reward? So far this ZDF bonus thing just seems like another typical RT screw up...

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              I actually don't know what this ZDF bonus involves, i just got the graphic across my screen that I received it.. I did receive the attribute award I was expecting ..

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X