No announcement yet.

1k Cat Mission Rewards with ZDF Bonus

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i have completed national guard, also i just completed catscapades #3 and had 1X National Guard bonus pop up on screen but did not see any difference in reward only seen that i got 1 pt of psych

Comment

So uh, you know how at the end of a 10k Mission or in "Catscapades" case the 1000 Mission at the very end; along with your Point of Stamina, you are given a choice of Skill.

I'm going to use Allophyl/Estophyl Mission on Calypso as an example:
      Information on the Allo/Esto Mission

Now the part I'm looking at is this:
      Iron Challenge: 10000 Allophyl/Estophyl
      Objective: Kill 10000 Allophyl/Estophyl
      Reward: 1 point additional Stamina
      Athletics or Bravado or Handgun(~80 PED TT)

Say there was a ZDF Bonus for this mission - and for each of the 100, 250, 250 and 1000 Missions you got "+0.5x ZDF Multiplier", that now adds up to a "2x Multiplier".
      So theoretically, I get a choice of skill on the Allo mission with a 2x Multiplier for a rough 80PED (ESI TT) of skill. 160 PED of skill! Yes please! That's almost as much as the Aurli Mission Rewards! :P

Hopefully that makes sense and hopefully that's how it actually does work because it's a great idea to have multipliers on missions.
      In that case, push all Noobs to do their Zombie Missions!

Comment

Re: Cats Mission On Hold Thread
        Originally posted by NEVERDIE View Post
        It appears the rewards are too high... This may have to do with miscalculation with regard to the ZDF bonuses.

A lot of people on the other thread were jumping up and down about their Stamina point potentially being lost, ND clearly said
        Originally posted by NEVERDIE View Post
        This may have to do with miscalculation with regard to the ZDF bonuses.
        My theory is, it's nothing to do with Stamina - this is to do with miscalculation of the Final bonus. What if you do get a 2x Multiplier on a missions reward which awards you 100 PED (ESI TT) of skill? Even better what if you get a 4x Multiplier on the 100 PED (ESI TT) reward? Thats 400 PED worth of skill! in some cases, 400 PED of skill can be sold for 1000's of PEDs, even 10,000's of PEDs!!
        This would F**k the economy.

Comment

Originally posted by Xarkon View Post
          Re: Cats Mission On Hold Thread

A lot of people on the other thread were jumping up and down about their Stamina point potentially being lost, ND clearly said

My theory is, it's nothing to do with Stamina - this is to do with miscalculation of the Final bonus. What if you do get a 2x Multiplier on a missions reward which awards you 100 PED (ESI TT) of skill? Even better what if you get a 4x Multiplier on the 100 PED (ESI TT) reward? Thats 400 PED worth of skill! in some cases, 400 PED of skill can be sold for 1000's of PEDs, even 10,000's of PEDs!!
          This would F**k the economy.
          I doubt there is that many people who have done the zombie mission of around 17k zombies let alone all the army missions so i cant see it being much of a dent in the economy at all to be honest.

The reward on the 4th missions i chose was 80 ped of Athletics and according to my skill scans made right before i made the choice and then rescanned directly after was 80.36 TT ped of skills.
          sigpic

Comment

Its not like cats are cheap to kill I almost finished my mission for 1k cats it cost me 2k ped and reward is 80ped tt of skill that doesnt seem bad to me its only worth 800 ped if to sell means i still lose over 1k ped on cats seems right to me. and not to mention the 1k's i have lost on zombies and time to kill them all seems reward be fair to me. If lower doesn't seem worth it to me personaly. Ps i was also lucky on cats and got some great globals but for those that don't well they gona spend alot more than 2k I'm sure. if no global i lose 250 ped on cats average per 80 kills total i spend to kill 80 cats is 400 ped but that not counting the loot i get

Comment

I got this from Calypso development team

Originally posted by Charlie|Calypso

The RT mission you are refering to had nothing to do with the 2 stamina points. If I recall correctly that mission gave 1 Agility, 1 Strenght, 1 Psyche, 2 Stamina and 160PED athletics for killing the equivalent of about 1000-1500 Atrox young. This is without killing a single zombie.
              [ATTACH=CONFIG]temp_105_1491619730369_710[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]temp_105_1491538361645_280[/ATTACH]]

Comment

Originally posted by [email protected] View Post
                I got this from Calypso development team
                Confirmation from the RT team is all I ever wanted......not that much to ask....

Comment

Is this multiplier still in play?

Comment

Working...
                  X