X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

hiya Edward.
    count me in as a repairer, maxed RK5.
    gonna work when I can.
    or else, I can bring my quad with kismet.
    no exp on space dog fight yet but might be able to disturb them.

I am positive with anything that's for the prosper of RT and other new planets.

Gill

Comment

Cool, ty Gill.
      Come pm me when you see me and add me in friends list at Lagoon, so I know when enough of us is online at same time.
      Sent from the distant future using the power of my mind.

Comment

Gets High school Mascot out.. Biatchas don't have shyt on Rocktropian's :rt:

Quik edit to turn the Pattonville P into a R but i'm going to trick it out..
        Tellem It's not easy phookin with Green!! Make it trick and pimp out the ship. Get the Rocktropian Logo rocking this MF too..

Damn ico files have to redo RT logo again. Phook
        Put a phookin redheaded hater troll on that MF!! hehe
        Spart RT ECOM
        Me and Ed had this convo before. But for ground force's
        My soc is dead but I'm reforming as We the Potato people.. Get my phookin Spud gun out.

Comment

KERMIE WHERE ARE U? hehe

Comment

OK guys,

as my ship beginning to have enough SI, I need a crew. Suscribing to this thread or to my friend list is good, but don't think we'll go on holiday trip kicking pirate's ass once in a while when miraculously everyone is online together.

What I need is to see you in my ship and begin the learning process.
            You know what to do, we'll have a full crew sooner or later, without or without you, it only depends on you.

Cheers!

cya onboard

Comment

Latest news, as noone is coming to my ship, I decided to stop playing EU.
              If harrassment became the code of conduct of EU and NDS haters providing peds to pirates, I don't see what I got to do in this game anymore.
              There are plenty of other games to play over the web.
              Am gonna be nice to pirates this time: you won, you made EU/RT loose one more player.

Comment

I dont understand why u left cause of some pedwasters :/ Its so easy to trick them, wouldnt even call it an effort

Comment

my gameplay is actually to play, not to trick pedwasters.

Game as i knew it simply disappeared, the product does not fit anymore.

Comment

what happens to your ship? auction?

Comment

Viggo, you don't know me, put more than 50k on table you may have a 1% chance to buy mine.
                      This is not a selling thread.

Here is the link to my selling thread -> http://www.entropiaforum.com/forum/s...end-items.html

PS: Am glad you posted in this thread, perfect example of what EU became. Not for me anymore, have downloaded a couple other mmo already

Comment

Hi, is it still profitable to make ships and sell them? I'm looking for good way to make money these days.

Comment

Working...
                        X