President Of Virtual Reality.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• President Of Virtual Reality.

I would like to start by explaining what this has meant to me over the yrs of me working tward seeing something like this happen in this game format that shows so much Promise to change reality. It all started with a Look into Crypto/Virtual Currency's when I ran across a game called 2nd Life. While this has had some large movement in real life it has done very little in the way of keeping hackers and people that enjoy taking advantage of others at bay. A person I had met in there started telling me about Entropia Universe and this person named Jon "Neverdie" Jacobs.. Turns out this guy is in the world record books for being the worlds first documented Virtual Millionaire. He has some music he has written for this Virtual Universe, Happens to be rather good. The Point being that Motor Head and Kevin Rudolf and Cheri Moon as artist that have signed on and invested into this from almost the inception of the second Planet in this Virtual Universe has something to say about the Potential of this Endeavor by Mind Ark and others. I have looked at it as a possible vehicle since before crowd funding for possible crowd funding and Social change in the world theater. (Real Life) Now this has limitless potential for change out side of virtual reality as well as inside. With Facebook Buying the rights to Oculus Virtual head gear hardware this is at the very birth of a Industry and a way to shape the future of things to come. I would like to have the opportunity to be the first to blaze that path.. Now this will be t he first of more than a few go fund me Campaigns to raise money the first 1100 will be for the fee to get on the ballot $1000 fee plus go fund me fee's.. Go fund me Campaigns after this initial one will be for advertisement. I would like to invite everyone that likes to be on the cutting edge wether you are a individual or a business to join me in blazing this path and help shape it for humanity. Peace. one love.

Spart
    President of Virtual Reality. by Jim Engel - I would like to start by explaining what this has meant to me over the yrs of me working tward seeing something like this happen in this game format that shows so much Promise to change reality. It all started with a Look into Crypto/Virtual Currency's when I ran across a game called 2nd Life. Wh...
Working...
X